Buying a Jeep is the best decision you’ll ever make, especially if you drive a Toyota!
Jeeps are a very unique breed of vehicle. You don’t buy one for a relaxed, comfortable ride…unless you’re thinking of a Renegade of course?!
If you own a Jeep we hope you’ll agree with these 10 quirks, if not be prepared for them…
1) Death Wobble
2) Wet Ass
3) Jeep Wave
4) Never Buy a “Modded” Jeep
5) Get Excited About 14 MPG
6) Make Sure Your Door Strap Is Connected
7) Your Jeep Is Never Finished
8) Jeeps Will Never Go Out Of Style
9) You Will Never Have An Excuse Not To Get To Work
10) Jeeps Come With The Best Support Groups Ever
Story via: dirtroadptrip.com
Looking for discounts on your favorite Jeep parts? Click here to search exclusive Jeep deals.
Have you joined the Jeep Porn forum? Click here to become a member today.