Jeep owners have their habits, some people find them strange or downright weird...
1. Call Their Jeep a Name
2. Talk About 'Lift'
3. Watch The Weather (pray for rain)
4. Get Excited When It Snows
5. Don't Try & Race From The Lights
6. Wave At Each Other
7. Join An Owners Club
8. Go On Lots Of Road Trips
9. Remove The Roof At The First Sign Of Sun
10. Not Be Overly Concerned About Security
11. Park Next To Another Jeep In The Parking Lot (deliberately)
12. Change Wheels & Tires (a-lot)
13. Know Their Buddy's By Their Jeep Not Their Name
14. Have More Photo's On Their Phone Of Their Jeep Than Partner
15.Recognise Another Jeep by the Shape of the Lights or Sound of the Engine
16. Not Worry Over a Scratch or Ding on the Jeep (it will buff out)
17. Know the UPS Delivery Guy by his First Name
18. Spend More $'s on Accessories Than Anything Else
19. Post Hundreds of Jeep Pics on their Instagram/ Facebook Page
20. See Their Jeep Friends More Than Their Own Family
21. Get Tattoo's Of Their Jeep
We are not weird, we just love our Jeep's, it's a way of life.
(Image Credits; JKOwners.com,Inside Hook & bclakepowelltours.com)