We all want to find that special someone to share our live's with, the long summer nights, sharing our hobbies & interests the ist is endless, some tips you will need to keep in mind if you wind up on a date with a Jeep owner.
1. Don't take yourself to seriously
They don't, they are up for mostly anything & treat life with the fun & adventure it dictates
2. Don't Call Their Jeep ...
A car, it isn't, it also isn't a Ford or a Chevy
3. Express You Love Of The Great Outdoors
Your new Jeep buddy, if things work out will expect you to accompany them mud trailing or rock crawling.
4. Don't Moan About How High It Is..
To get into the passenger seat, you could always grab a cab
5. No They Won't Agree..
It is cold or noisy
6. Don't Question Them On Why..
The wheels & tires are so big... They just are
7. No It Isn't Expensive To Run
It cost's what it cost's
8. No They Won't Miss Driving A Normal Car
So don't ask them
9. Tell Them How Adventurous You Are
It will appeal trust us
10. Tell Them You Are An Animal Lover
Jeep owner's love their dogs
11. Don't Roll Your Eyes When They Talk About Anything Jeep..
Related, Jeep is a away of life & it will put them off you
12. Smile.. Lots
Jeep owners are a friendly, fun bunch of people that like similar minded people
13. Don't Ask To Drive Their Jeep
It's theirs & no you can't
14. Golden Rule...
Never ever think, that one day their Jeep will go & another vehicle will be in it's place, you know if you get married & stuff! You won't be getting married if that is your wish
A Jeep is for life, not just while dating.