The Jeep Wrangler topped the 2017 American Made Index but with the release of the JL earlier this year, which sources more foreign products than the JK, another Jeep has moved into the number 1 position…
The Jeep Cherokee beat Honda, Ford & Chevy to the top spot which ranks the most American models on the market.
1. Jeep Cherokee: Belvidere, Ill.
2. Honda Odyssey: Lincoln, Ala.
3. Honda Ridgeline: Lincoln, Ala.
4. Ford Taurus: Chicago
5. Chevrolet Volt: Detroit
6. Honda Pilot: Lincoln, Ala.
7. Acura MDX: East Liberty, Ohio
8. Ford Explorer: Chicago
9. Ford F-150: Claycomo, Mo., and Dearborn, Mich.
10. Chevrolet Corvette: Bowling Green, Ky.
Consumers are becoming increasingly interested in supporting the US economy when it comes to their choice of vehicle, however calculating a brands homegrown potential is not an easy task.
The American-Made Index was created by Cars.com.
Image credit: Cars.com & Jeep